Saturday, July 2, 2016

First Shop update~!

Here's a look at all the goodies listed in the first update in the Zibbet shop!

There's a dozen and a half one of a kind carded batts. All smooth and easy as pie to draft. No texture here!




Next up - washed and or dyed fleece!  I'm parting with my collection as honestly my hay allergies just ruin the joy these fibers should bring.  There will be a LOT more natural colored washed fleece listed in the coming weeks.  Contact me if there's a breed you are looking for or color in particular!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what these get created into by you all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time flies by...

 Just an update that I'm still here..  the geckos keep me busy, but I'm hoping to be back up to full capacity dyeing and fiber art c...