Thursday, July 7, 2016

TdF Day 3-5

 I finished spinning the first two batts and started on some gradient dyed bfl/silk from Kim Dyes Yarn. I bailed on spinning yesterday after a full day of zoo keeping..... and went last minute shoe shopping with a friend so I have some cute new casual flats to wear on vacation instead of just tennis shoes (bonus, they are also easier to take on and off to spin!).


 Today's job will be figuring out what to pack to spin while away. I'm bringing the Aura since it folds and we have a small car...... so the gradient spin will have to wait it's turn for when I get back next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time flies by...

 Just an update that I'm still here..  the geckos keep me busy, but I'm hoping to be back up to full capacity dyeing and fiber art c...