Saturday, July 2, 2016

Tour de Fleece 2016 - day 1

 YAY!!! It's finally tour de fleece....  no cooking, dishes or laundry is required, right?

For the first time in at least a year and a half ...... I carded a batt for myself!  Got up this morning, got dressed, and headed straight to the studio and threw fibers into a basket! I finished carding it before breakfast even!  lol

This is superwash bfl, firestar, starbright, faux cashmere and milk fiber....  I didn't weight the finished batt either so I don't know how much there is!
(....but there is more of all the fibers to card more of this colorway!)




 I didn't actually spin until I went to a local yarn shop's kick off party at 3pm.  Hubby showed back up at 5 for us to go grocery shopping.. I had NO IDEA 2 hours had past!   Time flies when you are having fun! 



This is my bobbin when I got home today.. I'm guessing close to 2 oz spun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time flies by...

 Just an update that I'm still here..  the geckos keep me busy, but I'm hoping to be back up to full capacity dyeing and fiber art c...